We have new permanent premises! Come along to 11 Hilton Village, IV2 4HT with donations and to help sort. Everyone more than welcome – as always, the more stuff we get sorted, the more practical aid we can send. This is where we are:
Despite our huge dispatch to Lebanon in May, we’re hoping for another large shipment of aid from the Highlands soon. But we will need your help!
We announce details on the banner at the top of the Facebook page and through Facebook events posted on the page and twitter. Please keep an eye out!
Your monetary donations are warmly welcomed also, please see here for more information.
Please note that although we are not actively collecting, this will give you an idea of our usual items that are in need:
- Men’s clothes and shoes (small/medium/large sizes)
- Lady’s clothes and shoes (no ballgowns/stilettos, please!)
- Children and Baby’s clothes and shoes
- Underwear for everyone (preferably new, but we do accept very good quality second-hand!)
- Sleeping bags
- Tents and camping gear (self-inflating mattress, not inflatable beds)
- Sanitary pads
- Sturdy shoes
(No duvets at the moment, please!)
Drop off points:
Drakies, Hilton, Merkinch in Inverness, Bunchrew, Muir of Ord, Rosemarkie, Evanton, Edderton, Lochinver, Golspie, Sleat – Isle of Skye, and Lochaber.
Remember our facebook group has the most up to date information. Check it out here.
Or email for a list of drop off points: email@example.com
Mòran taing! | Thank you!